Willis Dean McDonald
November 12, 1935 – April 14, 2021
Mrs. Willis Dean McDonald, 85, of Pearl, passed away Wednesday, April 14, 2021, in Brookhaven.
Mrs. McDonald was a long-time member of Grandview Baptist Church in Pearl. She retired from Sperry Vickers.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Oscar Thomas McDonald.
Survivors include daughters, Wanda Gillis, and Tommie Lea and husband Paul "Rusty" Lea; grandchildren, Rachelle Sizemore and husband James Sizemore, Tara Shea Burney and husband Robert Burney, and Jeremy Ellingburg; great-grandchildren, Skyler Sizemore, Tristan Sizemore, Copper Sizemore, Kailin Burney, John Oscar Burney, and Noah Burney; special caregiver, Deborah Thomas; and special friend, Morace Huff.
The family will receive friends from 1:00pm until 2:00pm, Sunday, April 18, 2021, at Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home. Funeral services will follow at 2:00pm in the funeral home chapel. Graveside services will be held at 4:00pm Sunday in the Cedar Grove Cemetery, 558 Cedar Grove Rd., Lena, MS.
- Wanda Gillis, Daughter
- Tommie Lea, Daughter
- Rachelle Sizemore, Grandchild
- Tara Shea Burney, Grandchild
- Jeremy Ellingburg, Grandchild
- Skyler Sizemore, Great-Grandchild
- Tristan Sizemore, Great-Grandchild
- Cooper Sizemore, Great-Grandchild
- Kailin Burney, Great-Grandchild
- John Oscar Burney, Great-Grandchild
- Noah Burney, Great-Grandchild
- Deborah Thomas, Special Caregiver
- Morace Huff, Special Friend
Sunday, April 18, 2021