December 2, 1929 – April 11, 2018
JoAnn Standridge, 88, of Toluca passed away at 4:40 pm Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at Washington Christian Village. She was born on December 2, 1929 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the daughter of Albert and Stella Ranly Ferguson. She married Jonathan L. Standridge on June 3, 1947 in Oklahoma City, OK. He preceded her in death on April 5, 1997 in Rome, Illinois. JoAnn is survived by three sons, David Standridge Sr. of Albuquerque, NM, Jonathan (Tani Rae) Standridge of Seatac, WA, and Steven (Beverly) Standridge of Toluca; six grandchildren, David (Debbie) Standridge Jr., Jeremy (Christi) Standridge, Emily (Austin) Whitman, Vincenza Standridge, Chris Joseph, and Becky (Paul) Garvey; and eleven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents; three brothers, David Lee Ferguson, Carl R. Ferguson, and Norman B. Ferguson; and one daughter-in-law, Sharon Standridge. JoAnn was a bookkeeper for Williams Brothers Construction Inc. until her retirement in 2007. She was a member of the East Peoria Red Hat Society. JoAnn was a member of her father’s band, Musical Messengers. Her life’s dedication was to God, family, and music. She will forever be memorialized through her biscuits and chocolate gravy. Graveside services will be at 11:00 am Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at Crowder Cemetery in Crowder, OK. Visitation will be Friday April 20, 2018 at Davison-Fulton Woolsey Funeral Home in Pekin, Illinois from 5:00 -7:00 pm. Memorials may be made to Crowder Cemetery. To view JoAnn’s memorial page or to leave an online condolence please go towww.woolseyfuneralhome.com.
- Albert Ferguson, Father
- Stella Ranly Ferguson, Mother
- Jonathan L. Standridge, Husband
- David Sandridge Sr., Son
- Jonathan (Tani Rae) Standridge, Son
- Steven (Beverly) Standridge, Son
- David (Debbie) Standridge Jr., Grandchild
- Jeremy (Christi) Standridge, Grandchild
- Emily (Austin) Whitman, Grandchild
- Vincenza Standridge, Grandchild
- Chris Joseph, Grandchild
- Becky (Paul) Garvey, Grandchild
- ~ Eleven ~, Great-grandchildren
- JoAnn was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; three brothers, David Lee Ferguson, Carl R. Ferguson and Norman B. Ferguson; and her daughter-in-law, Sharon Standridge
- Crowder Cemetery
- Visitation Friday, April 20, 2018
- Graveside Service Tuesday, April 24, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 19, 2018
David and Family,
I am sad to learn of your mother's passing, but, yet, hopeful, knowing she is with her Lord and Savior and her family members who have passed before her.
I was fortunate to have met her on several occasions- she always impressed me as a vibrant and caring woman. You were definitely blessed to have such a wonderful mother.
David and Family, I am sending warm thoughts and love to each of you.
April 13, 2018
JoAnn is the coolest, sweetest, prettiest grandma on EARTH!!! Her sense of humor, music and presence always brought joy, laughters and happiness to the people around her! You will be missed.