Nancy Irene Perkins
April 9, 1938 – November 24, 2018
Nancy Irene Perkins, 80, of Mapleton, Illinois passed away on Saturday November 24, 2018 at Heddington Oaks in Peoria, surrounded by her loving family. She was born to Harry R. and Dorothy (Dagit) Berry on April 9, 1938 in Pekin, Illinois. They preceded her in death. Nancy married the love of her life Eugene Martin Perkins on May 28, 1955 in Bartonville Illinois. He survives. She is survived by her children, Brenda (Mike) Bartell, Marvin Perkins, Roger (Chris) Perkins; grandchildren, Kari Perkins, Jalynn Perkins, Jaben (Stefanie) Joesting, Keplan Joesting, Roger Perkins; great grandchildren, Desiree, Alexis, Kayla, Jenika, Jaden; sister Lorraine McCabe; one nephew and two nieces. Also surviving are her step-grandchildren, Nate Bartell, Kami Bartell, James Bartell; step-great grandchildren, Kaden, Kyler, Alexis, Jordan, Kaylee, and Liam. She was preceded in death by her brother James A. Berry, and her nephew Randy McCabe A funeral will be held 11:00 am on Monday December 3, 2018 at Davison-Fulton Woolsey Funeral Home in Pekin with a visitation being held an hour prior. Rev. Lloyd Brock will officiate. Burial will follow at Swan Lake Memory Gardens. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Pekin Nazarene Church Youth Ministries.
- Harry R. Berry, Father
- Dorothy Dagit Berry, Mother
- Eugene Martin Perkins, Husband
- Brenda (Mike) Bartell, Daughter
- Marvin Perkins, Son
- Roger (Chris) Perkins, Son
- Kari Perkins, Grandchild
- Jalynn Perkins, Grandchild
- Jaben (Stefanie) Joesting, Grandchild
- Keplan Joesting, Grandchild
- Roger Perkins, Grandchild
- Nate, Kami & James Bartell, Step-grandchildren
- Desiree, Alexis, Kayla, Jenika & Jaden, Great-grandchildren
- Kaden, Kyler, Alexis, Jordan, Kaylee & Liam, Step-great-grandchildren
- Lorraine McCabe, Sister
- James A. Berry, Brother
- Nancy was preceded in death by her parents, her brother James, and nephew Randy McCabe. She is survived by one nephew and two nieces.
- Pekin Nazarene Church Youth Ministries
- Visitation Monday, December 3, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, December 3, 2018
Nancy Irene Perkins
Jim ( Peedy) Burdette
December 6, 2018
Brenda and Family,
I just learned of your mother's passing. I send my love, sympathy and hugs to each of you. I had the privilege of meeting your sweet mother a couple times. I remember her kindness and grace.
I am confident you will all see her again on the other side.
November 29, 2018
To the family of Nancy Perkins! I am so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with all of the family. The memories with be there, and she will be in your heart ❤ for ever. R.I.P Nancy!