C. David Hillman
September 18, 1938 – March 1, 2018
C. David Hillman, age 79, of Penn Yan, NY passed away on Thursday, March 1st, 2018 at the Keuka Comfort Care Home in Penn Yan.
David was born in Corning, NY on September 18th, 1938, the son of the late Margaret (Huber) and Charles C. Hillman. He was a member of the1956 Graduating Class of Penn Yan Academy. David had worked for many years as a mechanic for several Penn Yan area Ford dealers. His hobbies included Steam Engines, John Deere Tractors, hunting and gardening. His favorite joys in life were his children and grandchildren.
David is survived by his children, C. Douglas (Genny) Hillman, Sarah (John) Decker, and Amanda (James) Wilson; his grandchildren, Brandon (Jordanne) Hillman, Tiffany Hillman, Kristen (Doug) Cole, Ashley (Jason) Jones, Courtney, Allie, and Jamie Wilson; his great grandchildren, Avery, Camden, Rylee, Bella, Valan, Mason, Addison, Paisley, Colby, Connor, and Eliza; brother, Tim (Nancy) Hillman; sister in law, Linda Hillman; and several nieces and nephews. In addition to his parents, he was predeceased by his wife, Gail Hillman; granddaughter, Laura Decker; and brother, Daniel Hillman.
Friends and family may gather to share stories and memories of David at the Townsend Wood Funeral Chapel, 201 E. Elm St., Penn Yan, NY 14527 on Thursday, March 8th, 2018 from 11am to 1:30pm. Interment at Lakeview Cemetery in Penn Yan will be held privately at the convenience of his family. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in his memory to the Keuka Comfort Care Home, PO Box 107, Penn Yan, NY 14527 or to Ontario-Yates Hospice, 756 Pre Emption Rd., Geneva, NY 14456.
- Margaret (Huber) Hillman, Mother
- Charles C. Hillman, Father
- Gail Hillman, Wife
- C. Douglas (Genny) Hillman, Son
- Sarah (John) Decker, Daughter
- Amanda (James) Wilson, Daughter
- Brandon (Jordanne) Hillman, Grandson
- Tiffany Hillman, Granddaughter
- Kristen (Doug) Cole, Granddaughter
- Ashley (Jason) Jones, Granddaughter
- Courtney Wilson, Granddaughter
- Allie Wilson, Granddaughter
- Jamie Wilson, Grandchild
- Tim (Nancy) Hillman, Brother
- Linda Hillman, Sister-in-law
- Laura Decker, Granddaughter
- Daniel Hillman, Brother
Keuka Comfort Care Home
PO Box 107, Penn Yan, New York 14527
756 Pre Emption Rd., Geneva, New York 14456
- Calling Hours Thursday, March 8, 2018