Margaret Q. Restucher
December 10, 1923 – September 17, 2019
Margaret "Marge" Quarrier Restucher, age 95, of Pensacola, passed away on September 17, 2019, at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. Marge was born December 10, 1923 in Pensacola, Florida to the late Cushman Laidley Quarrier Sr. and the late Maggie Belle Williams.
Marge was employed by the United States Civil Service as a Naval Inventory Accuracy Officer. Marge was selected as "Boss of the Year" while serving in this roll. She was a lifetime member of the Navy League. In addition, she was the founder of the Financial Penny Ante Club as well as the legislative officer for NARFE and former President of the United Daughters of the Confederacy. Marge was a faithful parishioner of Perdido Bay United Methodist Church for many years.
Marge's beautiful life will forever be cherished in the lives of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Grandchildren include James Everett Andrews, Jr., (Vondie), Christopher Scott Andrews, (Tina), Adam Jeffrey Andrews (Dawn), Katherine Dianne Graziani (Michael) (LtCol, USMC, Ret.), David Cushman Restucher Jr. and Brooke Brannon Restucher.
Great Grandchildren include, Joshua Bryan Andrews, Miranda Kate Andrews, Christopher Scott Andrews II, (Faith), Cora Ann Andrews, Anthony Angus Graziani, Andrew Marcus Graziani, and Astrid Imogene Restucher.
Great Great Grandchildren include, Brinleigh Katherine Andrews, Ryder Scott Andrews, Hadley Faye Andrews, and Nolan Bryant Andrews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Woodrow Bernard Restucher, Sr; daughter, Dianne Andrews; and two brothers, Curtiss Gilbert Quarrier Sr. of Callahan, FL and Cushman Laidley Quarrier Jr. of Camden, AL.
She is survived by her daughter, Donna Farmer (LTC, USA, Ret.), of Pensacola, FL; and her son, Rev. David Cushman Restucher, Sr. (Martha) of Bonaire, GA.
Pallbearers: James E Andrews, Jr, Christopher Scott Andrews, Adam Jeffrey Andrews, Christopher Scott Andrews II, Joshua Bryan Andrews and Ed Ingalls.
Honorary Pallbearers: Honorable Earl Hutto; Gordon Howell; Virgil Payne; Stan Morris; and Danny Andrews.
A visitation for Marge will be held Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Oak Lawn Funeral Home located at 619 New Warrington Road, Pensacola, FL 32506. A funeral service will be held on Friday, September 27, 2019 at 11:00am at the Oak Lawn Funeral Home, followed by a lunch reception. A graveside service will occur at 2:00pm at Barrancas National Cemetery. Marge will be laid to rest beside her late husband, Woodrow B. Restucher, Sr. (Section 35, Grave 2494).
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.oaklawnfunerals.com for the RESTUCHER family.
- Cushman Laidley Quarrier Sr., Father (deceased)
- Maggie Belle Williams, Mother (deceased)
- Woodrow Bernard Restucher Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Dianne Andrews, Daughter (deceased)
- Curtiss Gilbert Quarrier Sr., Brother (deceased)
- Cushman Laidley Quarrier Jr., Brother (deceased)
- Donna Farmer (LTC, USA, Ret.), Daughter
- Rev. David (Martha) Cushman Restucher Sr., Son
- James (Vondie) Everett Andrews Jr., Grandchild
- Christopher (Tina) Scott Andrews, Grandchild
- Adam (Dawn) Jeffrey Andrews, Grandchild
- Katherine (Michael, LtCol, USMC, Ret.) Dianne Graziani, Grandchild
- David Cushman Restucher Jr., Grandchild
- Brooke Brannon Restucher, Grandchild
- Joshua Bryan Andrews, Great Grandchild
- Miranda Kate Andrews, Great Grandchild
- Christopher (Faith) Scott Andrews II, Great Grandchild
- Cora Ann Andrews, Great Grandchild
- Anthony Angus Graziani, Great Grandchild
- Andrew Marcus Graziani, Great Grandchild
- Astrid Imogene Restucher, Great Grandchild
- Brinleigh Katherine Andrews, Great Great Grandchild
- Ryder Scott Andrews, Great Great Grandchild
- Hadley Faye Andrews, Great Great Grandchild
- Nolan Bryant Andrews, Great Great Grandchild
- James E. Andrews, Jr. , Pallbearer
- Christopher Scott Andrews, Pallbearer
- Adam Jeffrey Andrews, Pallbearer
- Christopher Scott Andrews II, Pallbearer
- Joshua Bryan Andrews, Pallbearer
- Ed Ingalls, Pallbearer
- Honorable Earl Hutto, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gordon Howell, Honorary Pallbearer
- Virgil Payne, Honorary Pallbearer
- Stan Morris, Honorary Pallbearer
- Danny Andrews, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, September 26, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, September 27, 2019
- Reception Friday, September 27, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, September 27, 2019
Margaret Q. Restucher
October 2, 2019
My mom was very special to me and I loved her so much. I will miss her every day of my life. I love you mom.
September 22, 2019
David and Family,
Marilyn and I are so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in our prayers.