Mary Ann Paulitska
February 26, 1925 – September 28, 2019
Mary Ann Paulitska, 94, of Pensacola, Florida passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2019. Mary was born February 26, 1925 to Rose Pason and Daniel G. Paulitska in Windber, PA.
Mary moved from Highland Mills, New York 27 years ago. She enjoyed gardening with vegetables and flowers. She had the best tomatoes, string beans, and cucumbers.
Mary was preceded in death by her husband Martin C. Paulitska; father Daniel G. Paulitska: mother Rose Pason; and companions and pets Gizmo and Peanut.
Mary is survived by her sons, James Paulitska, and Daniel M. (Laura) Paulitska; sisters, Alice Kopacz, Olga Kopola, Irene Martin; granddaughter, Shannon Paulitska; great grandchildren, Jordan Paulitska, and Kendall Paulitska.
A visitation and reception for Mary will be held from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM on Friday, October 4, 2019 at Oak Lawn Funeral Home, 619 New Warrington Road, Pensacola, FL 32506. A funeral service will begin at 11:00 am. A committal service will immediately follow at Barrancas National Cemetery, Pensacola, Florida, where she will join her husband, Martin.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.oaklawnfunerals.com for the Paulitska family.
- Daniel G. Paulitska, Father (deceased)
- Rose Pason, Mother (deceased)
- Martin C. Paulitska, Husband (deceased)
- Peanut Paulitska, Companion & Dog (deceased)
- Gizmo Paulitska, Companion & Dog (deceased)
- James Paulitska, Son
- Daniel M. Paulitska, Son
- Laura Paulitska, Daughter-in-law
- Alice Kopacz, Sister
- Olga Kopola, Sister
- Irene Martin, Sister
- Shannon Paulitska, Granddaughter
- Jordan Paulitska, Great Grandchild
- Kendall Paulitska, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Friday, October 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, October 4, 2019
- Committal Service Friday, October 4, 2019