Robert Sherman Burkett
May 11, 1968 – October 24, 2019
Robert Sherman Burkett, age 51, of Montgomery, AL passed away on October 24, 2019 in Montgomery, AL. He was born in Jacksonville, FL on May 11, 1968 to Gene “Pete” and Martina “Sue” Burkett. While residing in Arizona, he received his journeyman electricians’ license and remained an electrician for many years. Robert loved watching his favorite football team “The Crimson Tide”, watching baseball, and going fishing. He is preceded in death by his mother; Martina “Sue” Burkett, grandparents; Robert W. & Ara C. Burkett and Joseph S. & Myrtle Lee Majors. He is survived by his father; Gene “Pete” Burkett, sister; Martina A. Burkett, niece; Mary Beth (Josh) Hardt, and nephew; Nealon W. “Neal” Russell. He is also survived by one great niece, 2 great nephews, several aunts, uncles, cousins, and his beloved fur-baby; Petey. A graveside service will be held Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 2 p.m. at Eastern Gate Memorial Gardens located in Pensacola, FL. Eastern Gate Memorial Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements.
- Gene "Pete" Burkett, Father
- Martina A. Burkett, Sister
- Mary Beth (Josh) Hardt, Niece
- Nealon "Neal" W. Russell, Nephew
- Fur-Baby Petey, Companion
- He is also survived by one great niece, 2 great nephews, several aunts, uncles, and cousin.
- Graveside Service Sunday, October 27, 2019