Donna J. Stieghorst
August 7, 1931 – November 16, 2019
Donna J. Stieghorst, 88, of Chillicothe, passed away Saturday, November 16, 2019 in Peoria.
She was born August 7, 1931 in Peoria to Harold and Dorothy (Himmelrick) Mull. She married Jack Stieghorst June 25, 1949 in Peoria; he preceded her in death. Also preceding her in death were her parents, two sons, Randy and Jeff Stieghorst; one brother, Butch Mull; and two grandchildren, Bradley Atkins and Carrie Ann Stieghorst.
Surviving are her two sons, Jack L. (Kathie) Stieghorst and James L. Stieghorst both of Chillicothe; one daughter, Jamie L. (Gale) Appel of Henry; 9 grandchildren, 22 great-grandchildren, 8 great-great-grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.
Donna a member of Rome Baptist Church and enjoyed spending time with family, playing games, cooking and baking.
A visitation will be Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 5 to 7 pm at Davison-Fulton Woolsey-Wilton Funeral Home. A funeral service will be Friday, November 22, 2019 at 11:00 am with visitation one hour prior to the service at Rome Baptist Church in Rome. Burial will follow the service at the Chillicothe City Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to a charity of the donor's choice. Words of comfort can be shared with the family at www.woolsey-wilton.com.
- Harold Mull, Father
- Dorothy (Himmelrick) Mull, Mother
- Jack Stieghorst, Husband
- Randy Stieghorst, Son
- Jeff Stieghorst, Son
- Jack L. (Kathie) Stieghorst, Son
- James L. Stieghorst, Son
- Jamie L. (Gale) Appel, Daughter
- Butch Mull, Brother
- Nine, Grandchildren
- Twenty-two, Great Grandchildren
- Eight, Great-Great Grandchildren
- Many, Nieces and Nephews
- Donna was preceded in death by her husband, Jack; her parents, Harold and Dorothy; two sons, Randy and Jeff; one brother, Butch; and grandchildren, Bradley Atkins and Carrie Ann Stieghorst.
- Charity of Donor's Choice
- Visitation Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Visitation Friday, November 22, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, November 22, 2019
Donna J. Stieghorst
Jerry & Julie Myers
November 20, 2019
Jack,Jamie,and Jim we are are sorry to hear about your mothers passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with You!