Edward Patrick Kenney, Jr.
February 2, 1952 – October 4, 2019
Peoria – Edward Patrick Kenney, Jr., 67, of Kokomo, IN, formerly of Peoria, passed away on Friday, October 4, 2019 at his home. He was born on February 2, 1952 in Vineland, NJ, a son of Edward Patrick Kenney, Sr. and Noreen (Parnell) Kenney.
Surviving are two sons, Christopher Edward Kenney of Phoenix, AZ and Daryl Ross Kenney of Peoria; one cousin, Jennifer Ann nee Fowler Shrewsbury of Kokomo, IN; and countless friends and family who loved him greatly.
Ed was a veteran of the United States Navy Reserve and the United States Army.
Ed’s visitation will be from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11, 2019 at Davison-Fulton Woolsey-Wilton Funeral Home in Peoria.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to a charity of donor’s choice.
Condolences may be left for Ed’s family at www.woolsey-wilton.com.
- Edward Patrick Kenney, Sr., Father
- Noreen (Parnell) Kenney, Mother
- Christopher Edward Kenney, Son
- Daryl Ross Kenney, Son
- Jennifer Ann (Fowler) Shrewsbury, Cousin
- Countless Friends and Family
- Charity of Donor's Choice
- Visitation Friday, October 11, 2019
- Cremation rites will be accorded