Linda Marie King
February 23, 1957 – November 3, 2018
Linda Marie King, 61, of Peoria passed away at 11:26 p.m. on Saturday, November 3, 2018, at OSF St. Francis Medical Center. She was born on February 23, 1957, in Peoria, the daughter of Willie Frank and Hazel Lee Carroll King. Linda is survived by four sisters, Andrea (Paul) Grider of East Peoria, Pearl King of Peoria, Minnie (W.D.) Wade of Mississippi and Carolyn Scott of Peoria; one brother, Frankie (Denise) King of Peoria; and a host of nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents. Linda was a private care giver until her retirement. She attended Bay View Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, November 9, 2018, at Davison-Fulton Woodland Chapel. Visitation one hour prior. Pastor Harvey Burnett will officiate. Burial will be in Parkview Cemetery. Memorials may be made to Gateway River City, where she made her home. To view her memorial page or to leave on online condolence, please go to www.davison-fulton.com.
- Willie Frank King, Father
- Hazel Lee Carroll King, Mother
- Andrea (Paul) Grider, Sister
- Pearl King, Sister
- Minnie (W.D.) Wade, Sister
- Carolyn Scott, Sister
- Frankie (Denise) King, Brother
- Linda is also survived by a host of nieces and nephews.
- Gateway River City where she made her home
- Visitation Friday, November 9, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, November 9, 2018