June 13, 1935 – November 20, 2019
MaryJane Joseph, age 84, of East Peoria, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019 at 5:04 p.m. in Peoria. She was born June 13, 1935 in Peoria to John and Catherine (Abraham) Corey. She married Edmund Joseph on July 12, 1960 in Peoria. He passed away Oct. 4, 2014 in East Peoria. She was also preceded in death by her parents and one sister, Virginia Mallow.
Survivors include three daughters: Pamela (Dan) Kouri of Peoria, Tammy Joseph of East Peoria, Debra (Marcus) Weeks of Dunlap, six grandchildren: Dan Jr., Jennifer, Joseph and Louis Kouri, Jacqueline and Joseph Weeks, three brothers: Tom (Judy) Corey of Morton, Ray (Linda) Corey of East Peoria, Jim (Rita) Corey of Edwards, and two sisters: Patricia Rush of Peoria and Kathy (Dennis) LaHood of East Peoria.
MaryJane was a Registered Nurse for over 30 years retiring from OSF St Francis Medical Center in Peoria in the late 1990’s. She was a member of St. Monica’s Catholic Church in East Peoria.
Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial visitation will be Monday, Nov. 25, 2019 from 4 to 6 p.m. with a Rosary at 6 p.m. at the Davison-Fulton Woolsey-Wilton Funeral Home in Peoria. A memorial mass will be Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019 at 11 a.m. at St. Monica’s Catholic Church in East Peoria. Additional visitation will be one hour prior to the services.
Burial will be in Resurrection Cemetery in Peoria at a later date.
Memorials may be made to the Society of St. Vincent DePaul.
You may view MaryJane’s obituary online at www.woolsey-wilton.com
- John Corey, Father
- Catherine (Abraham) Corey, Mother
- Edmund Joseph, Husband
- Pamela (Dan) Kouri, Daughter
- Tammy Joseph, Daughter
- Debra (Marcus) Weeks, Daughter
- Dan Jr., Jennifer, Joseph and Louis Kouri, Grandchildren
- Jacqueline and Joseph Weeks, Grandchildren
- Tom (Judy) Corey, Brother
- Ray (Linda) Corey, Brother
- Jim (Rita) Corey, Brother
- Patricia Rush, Sister
- Kathy (Dennis) LaHood, Sister
- Virginia Mallow, Sister
- MaryJane married Edmund Joseph on July 12, 1960 in Peoria. He passed away Oct. 4, 2014 in East Peoria. She was also preceded in death by her parents, John and Catherine; and sister, Virginia.
- Society of St. Vincent DePaul
- Memorial Visitation Monday, November 25, 2019
- Rosary Monday, November 25, 2019
- Visitation Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- Memorial Mass Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- Cremation rites will be accorded, Burial
Joseph G. Abraham Family(Joyce,Judy,,Gene,JG) Cassens
November 22, 2019
Even though we hadn't seen MaryJane in years, we have fond
memories of her being our babysitter when we lived on
Kettelle St. She was so nice to us and we loved her dearly. She
was our favorite babysitter! Now that she has gone to heaven,
she will be sorely missed, but she will be at peace.
I'm so sorry that none of us can be with you at this sad time
but know that we are thinking of you and will keep you in our
prayers. Much love. Your cousins, Joyce, Judy, Gene and JG
November 21, 2019
Pam - I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Tammy