Patsy J. Hurst
September 15, 1943 – May 15, 2018
Patsy J. Hurst, age 74, of Bartonville, passed away Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 4:28 a.m. at the OSF St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria. She was born September 15, 1943 in Peoria to Edward G. and Helen M. (Thompson) Bozarth. She married Robert E. Hurst on June 2, 1962 in Peoria. He survives along with three children: Randall E. (Debra) Hurst of Bartonville, Jeffrey W. (Lori Delk) Hurst of Bartonville, Amy B. (Bret) Epkins of Bartonville, eight grandchildren: Rebecca A. Hurst of Paola, KS, Amanda K. (Andy) Paso of Chicago, Haylie M. Johnson of Bartonville, Daniel E. Hurst of Bartonville, Logan R. Johnson of St. Louis, MO, Robert E. Hurst of Denver, CO, Cameron S. Johnson of Bartonville, and William J. Hurst of Mapleton.
She was also survived by two step-grandsons: David J. Clemens of Paola, KS, Michael J. Clemens of Bartonville, two step-great-granddaughters: Ashley E. Clemens of Bartonville, Olivia R. Clemens of Pryor, OK, one brother, Ronald G. Bozarth of Brownsburg, IN, and her beloved dog, Miss PJ.
She was preceded in death by her parents, and two brothers: Robert and Richard Bozarth.
Pat worked at Sears Credit Central in Peoria for 18 years retiring in the early 1990s. She graduated from Limestone High School in 1961. Pat loved spending time with her family, working in her yard and garden, and traveling to Lake of the Ozarks and Florida.
Visitation will be Friday, May 18, 2018 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Davison-Fulton Woodland Chapel in Peoria. Funeral services will be Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 11 a.m. at the funeral home. Rev. Jack Thompson will officiate. Burial will be in Lutheran Cemetery in Peoria. Memorials may be made to Bartonville Christian Church food pantry. You may view Pat’s obituary online at www.davison-fulton.com.
- Edward Bozarth, Father
- Helen M. (Thompson) Bozarth, Mother
- Randall E. (Debra) Hurst, Son
- Jeffrey W. (Lori Delk) Hurst, Son
- Amy B. (Bret) Epkins, Daughter
- Rebecca A. Hurst, Granddaughter
- Amanda K. (Andy) Paso, Granddaughter
- Haylie M. Johnson, Granddaughter
- Daniel E. Hurst, Grandson
- Logan R. Johnson, Grandson
- Robert W. Hurst, Grandson
- Cameron S. Johnson, Grandson
- William J. Hurst, Grandson
- David J. Clemens, Step-Grandson
- Michael J. Clemens, Step-Grandson
- Ashley E. Clemens, Step-Great-Grandaughter
- Olivia R. Clemens, Step-Great-Granddaughter
- Ronald G. Bozarth, Brother
- - Pasty was preceded in death by her parents Edward and Helen; and brothers Robert and Richard
- Bartonville Christian Church Food Bank
- Donor's Choice
- Visitation Friday, May 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, May 19, 2018
Patsy J. Hurst
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
May 17, 2018
It was a blessing that we met Patsy at the Willows in Lake Ozark. May God wrap his loving arms around the entire Hurst family.