Sharon Dean Wykoff
December 13, 1940 – October 30, 2018
Sharon Dean Wykoff, 77, formerly of Bloomington, passed away Tuesday, October 30, 2018, at the Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka, Illinois. She was born December 13, 1940 in Peoria, IL, the daughter of Francis and Marianna Carlin Wykoff. She graduated from Peoria Central High School in 1958. She worked at K's Merchandise in Bloomington from 1983 to 2007. She had a love for Tennessee Walking horses and German Schnauzers. Surviving are her 6 children, Benjamin "Scott" (Jan) Stickling; Gayle (Dennis) Virkler; Craig (Jacki) Stickling; Christopher (Marsha) Stickling; Molly (Mike) Bergnach; Gabriel (Molly) Stickling: 25 grandchildren, 30 great grandchildren. Also surviving is her companion of 36 years, Dennie Smith. She was preceded in death by her grandmother, Pearl Carlin, who raised her, her parents, and her sister Margaret Scheuermann. Burial will be following a private family service. In lieu of flowers memorials may be given to the Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka. The family would like to express their gratitude to the staff who lovingly provided Sharon with excellent care the last 15 months of her life.
- Francis Wykoff, Father
- Marianna Carlin Wykoff, Mother
- Benjamin "Scott" (Jan) Stickling, Son
- Gayle (Dennis) Virkler, Daughter
- Craig (Jacki) Stickling, Son
- Christopher (Marsha) Stickling, Son
- Molly (Mike) Bergnach, Daughter
- Gabriel (Molly) Stickling, Son
- ~ 25 ~, Grandchildren
- ~ 30 ~, Great-Grandchildren
- Dennie Smith, Companion of 36 years
- She was preceded in death by her grandmother, Pearl Carlin, who raised her, her parents, and her sister Margaret Scheuermann.
- Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka
- Burial will be following a private family service.
Sharon Dean Wykoff
November 1, 2018
To the Family of Ms. Sharon:
When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. We extend our most sincere condolences to you. Our family is keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers. Bergnachs, please let us know if you need anything at all.
The Humphreys Family