Mary Helen Seville
August 18, 1940 – May 7, 2018
Mary Helen Seville, age 77, passed away peacefully at home in Phoenix, surrounded by her loving family on Monday, May 7, 2018.
Born on August 18, 1940, in Jerome, Idaho to Ralph and Margaret (Yanez) Villa, Mary was the 4th of 9 children. She attended Phoenix Tech, then Phoenix Union where she met her beloved, Oswaldo “Baldy” Seville. Married on Feb 22, 1958, they shared 60 beautiful years together. In 1994, after retiring from 30 years at Motorola as a manager, she and Ozzie traveled the NW United States and Canada by RV. She spent years enjoying their ever-expanding family, weekly bowling league and summer camping trips.
Mary lived her faith, exuding acceptance of all, kindness, and good humor. Whether sharing a meal at her kitchen table, baking Christmas cookies with the kids, dressing up for Halloween, fileting fish at the lake, or just talking one on one – no one went untouched by her love and care. She was the center of our family.
Mary is survived by her husband and their 5 children, Margaret Ricks, Michael (June), James, Alex (Becky), and Danny (Joanne); their 17 Grandchildren, 26 Great Grandchildren; While our hearts mourn her absence, four generations are forever enriched by the breadth of her love.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at St. Mary’s Church 231 N 3rd Street, Phoenix. Visitation at 8:30, followed by a Rosary at 9:30, and Mass at 10:00 am. Burial will follow at St Francis Cemetery.
The family greatly appreciates the compassion and care Mary received from Hospice of the Valley.
- Oswaldo Seville, Husband
- Margaret Ricks, Daughter
- Michael Seville and wife June, Son
- James Seville, Son
- Alex Seville and wife Becky, Son
- Danny Seville and wife Joanne, Son
- Seventeen Grandchildren, Grandchildren
- Twenty-Six Great Grandchildren, Great Grandchildren
- Paul and wife Beatriz, Brother
- Lupe Waiting on Last Name, Sister
- Ralph and wife Gloria, Brother
- Frank and wife Betty, Brother
- Olivia and husband Manuel, Sister
- Josie Waiting on last name, Sister
- Joey and wife Corinne, Brother
- Marty and wife Pam, Brother
- Herminia Escalante, Sister-in-law
- Delores Vera and husband Benny, Sister-in-law
- Betty Villa, Sister-in-law
- Miguel Seville, Pallbearer
- Vincent Seville, Pallbearer
- Andres Ricks, Pallbearer
- Alejandro Seville, Pallbearer
- Daniel Seville Jr., Pallbearer
- Ralph Villa, Pallbearer
- Xavier Villa, Pallbearer
- Robert Villa, Pallbearer
- David Ortega, Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Rosary Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Graveside Service Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Mary Helen Seville
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY