Shirley R Robinson
February 9, 1939 – April 3, 2018
Easley – Shirley Riddle Robinson, 79, wife of Gary C. Robinson passed from this life on Tuesday April 3, 2018.
Shirley was born in Pauline, SC a daughter of the late Louie and Ruth Jackson Riddle. She was retired from the textile industry and had deep family history in the Catawba Native American Tribe.
Survivors include her husband Gary, sons James “Frankie” West and his wife Karen, Joey West, and Jeff West, step-children Cindy Bishop, Cathy Robinson, Sue Harrison and Richard Robinson. Also surviving is a sister Virginia West and brothers Arden Riddle and Jessie Riddle and 18 grandchildren.
The family will receive friends Friday April 6, 2018 in the mausoleum chapel at Hillcrest Memorial Park from 2 to 3 PM with funeral services following at 3 PM.
A message of condolence may be expressed to the family by visiting www.DillardFunerals.com
- Louie Riddle, Father
- Ruth Jackson Riddle, Mother
- Gary C. Robinson, Husband
- James "Frankie" West, Son
- Karen West, Daughter-in-law
- Joey West, Son
- Jeff West, Son
- Cindy Bishop, Step Daughter
- Cathy Robinson, Step Daughter
- Sue Harrison, Step Daughter
- Richard Robinson, Step Son
- Virgina West, Sister
- Arden Riddle, Brother
- Jessie Riddle, Brother
- Mrs. Robinson also leaves 18 grandchildren to share in her memory.
- Visitation Friday, April 6, 2018
- Graveside Service Friday, April 6, 2018