Louise Allen Sheffield
May 12, 1933 – December 29, 2019
Louise Allen Sheffield, 86 of Tampa, entered into rest on December 29, 2019. She was born on May 12th, 1933 to Albert and Myrtlee Spinks Allen in New Brockton, Alabama.
She was predeceased by her parents; her husband, Herbert Sheffield; son, Thomas Sheffield; brothers, Herman Allen and Hubert Allen. She is survived by a daughter, Regay Reeves and husband, Wes; a son, Timothy Sheffield and his wife, Robin; sister, Mae Edmond; 7 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was a very simple woman. She taught Sunday School for over 20 years and went out of her way to make people happy. She also enjoyed gardening, flowers, and working in her yard. She was a great daughter, wife, mother, sister, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was loved so very much and will be greatly missed.
A funeral service will be held on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 11:00 at Wells Memorial Funeral Home, 1903 W. Reynolds Street, Plant City, FL 33563 where family will receive friends beginning at 10:00 am. An interment will follow at Alderman-Pelote Cemetery in Lithia, FL.
- Regay Reeves ("Wes), Daughter
- Timothy Sheffield (Robin), Son
- Mae Edmond, Sister
- Herbert Sheffield, Husband (deceased)
- Thomas Sheffield, Son (deceased)
- Herman Allen, Brother (deceased)
- Hubert Allen, Brother (deceased)
- Albert Allen, Father (deceased)
- Mrytlee Allen, Mother (deceased)
- Mrs. Sheffield also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren along with many friends and family members.
- Visitation Monday, January 6, 2020
- Funeral Service Monday, January 6, 2020