Harold "Junior" Forbes Jr.
August 14, 1959 – July 1, 2018
Harold "Junior" Forbes, Jr., 58, Carriere (Sones Chapel Community), Mississippi, passed away Sunday, July 1, 2018 at his residence, surrounded by family.
Mr. Forbes was born August 14, 1959 in Poplarville, Mississippi to Harold Forbes, Sr. and Mildred Pace Forbes. He was a retired mechanic and of the Baptist faith.
He is preceded in death by his father, Harold Forbes, Sr.; his parents, Donald R and Mildred Pace Spiers; and two half brothers, Larue Hodges and Randy Hodges.
Family members include three children, Melissa Douglas, Jonathan Reid (Courtney) Forbes, Clayton Tyler (Heather) Forbes; siblings, Pam (Keith) Sumrall, Linda Seals, Lavon Forbes, Ricky Forbes, Roger (Pam) Forbes, Jan Forbes, Lois Bailey; grandchildren, Blake, Shayna, Mason, Jaydon, Makayla, Presleigh, Elijah, and Skylar.
Funeral services will be at WHITE FUNERAL HOME, 315 Highway 11 South, Poplarville, MS, 39470 on Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm. Rev. Jesse Johnson will officiate the service. Burial will follow in Sones Chapel Cemetery. The family will receive friends and have visitation from 2:00 pm until services, Thursday at the funeral home.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be given at www.whitefuneralhomepoplarville.com for the Forbes Family.
White Funeral Home, (601) 795-4982.
- Harold Forbes, Sr., Father
- Milddred Pace Forbes, Mother
- Donald R Spiers, Dad
- Melissa Douglas, Daughter
- Jonathan Reid (Courtney) Forbes, Son
- Clayton Tyler (Heather) Forbes, Son
- Pam (Keith) Sumrall, Sister
- Linda Seals, Sister
- Lavon Forbes, Brother
- Ricky Forbes, Brother
- Roger (Pam) Forbes, Brother
- Jan Forbes, Sister
- Lois Bailey, Sister
- Grandchildren: Blake, Shayna, Mason, Jaydon, Makayla, Presleigh, Elijah, and Skylar
- Visitation Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Burial Thursday, July 5, 2018