Mary Nell Bennett
June 19, 1930 – April 20, 2018
Mary Nell Bennett, 87, of Poplarville, Mississippi, passed away on Friday, April 20, 2018 in the Pearl River County Hospital, Poplarville.
Mrs. Bennett was born June 19, 1930 in Oscar, Louisiana to John and Corinne Amond Toney. She was a homemaker and member of Oak Hill United Pentecostal Church. She enjoyed her family, and her pets.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her husband, James William Bennett, Sr.; two daughters, Patty Pelas, Nadine Deville; five siblings, Agnes Saizan, Maggie Nichols, Morris, Toney, Evelyn Jarreau, and Eunice Jarreau.
Family members include her eight children, James A. (Jeanie) Bennett, Linda Olson, Johnny (Karen) Bennett, David Bennett, Wayne Bennett, Jackie (Selina) Bennett, Windy (Paul) LaFleur, James (Vicky) Bennett, Jr.; fifteen grandchildren; a host of great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be at White Funeral Home, Poplarville on Monday, April 23, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Rev. Benny Ancar will officiate the service. Interment will follow in the Poplarville City Cemetery. Visitation will be from 10:00 am until services, Monday at the funeral home.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be directed to www.whitefuneralhomepoplarville.com for the Bennett Family.
White Funeral Home, (601) 795-4982.
- John Toney, Father
- Corinne Amond Toney, Mother
- James William Bennett, Husband
- Patty Pelas, Daughter
- Nadine Deville, Daughter
- James A. (Jeanie) Bennett, Son
- Linda Olson, Daughter
- Johnny (Karen) Bennett, Son
- David Bennett, Son
- Wayne Bennett, Son
- Jackie (Selena) Bennett, Son
- Windy (Paul) LaFleur, Daughter
- James (Vicky) Bennett,Jr., Son
- Fifteen Grandchildren: a host of great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren.
- Interment Monday, April 23, 2018
- Visitation Monday, April 23, 2018
- Funeral Ceremony Monday, April 23, 2018