Billie Rae Koop
February 21, 1933 – April 5, 2018
Billie Rae Koop, 85, of Edna passed away surrounded by her family on April 5, 2018. She was born February 21, 1933 in Edna to Jim and Gertrude Tate Cadwell.
She is survived by her husband, George Koop; son, Bobby Koop (Nancy); daughters, Phyllis Rogers (Ross), Sheri Hajovsky (Jeff), and Mitzi Hunt (James); grandchildren, Jennifer Koop, Micky Anderson, Kelli Koop, Kristi Vivaldi, Jayme Hunt, Mendi Wellborn, Brittany Toman, Kayla Randolph and Brandi Hajovsky and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Don Cadwell.
A viewing will be held Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 9-10 a.m. at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Edna. Funeral services will follow the viewing at 10 a.m. at Redeemer Lutheran Church with Pastor Andy Schroer officiating. Burial will follow in Red Bluff Cemetery.
Pallbearers are Taylor Randolph, Micky Anderson, Eric Wellborn, Mike Vivaldi, Seth Hunt, Nicolas Cantu and Hunter Vivaldi.
Honorary Pallbearers are Jerry, Robert, Pat and Carl Browning, Wayne Koop, William Gavranovic, Charlie Toman, John Minks, Bill Lynch and Lee Young.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to Redeemer Lutheran Church to be used for counseling services offered.
- George Koop, Husband
- James "Jim" Cadwell, Father
- Gertrude Tate Cadwell, Mother
- Bobby Koop, Son
- Nancy Koop, Daughter-in-law
- Phyllis Rogers, Daughter
- Ross Rogers, Son-in-law
- Sheri Hajovsky, Daughter
- Jeff Hajovsky, Son-in-law
- Mitzi Hunt, Daughter
- James Hunt, Son-in-law
- Don Cadwell, Brother
- Jennifer Koop, Granddaughter
- Micky Anderson, Grandson
- Kelli Koop, Granddaughter
- Kristi Vivaldi, Granddaughter
- Jayme Hunt, Granddaughter
- Mendi Wellborn, Granddaughter
- Brittany Toman, Granddaughter
- Kayla Randolph, Granddaughter
- Brandi Hajovsky, Granddaughter
- Billie Rae also leaves behind her great-grandchildren: Demi, Jax, Hunter, Reese, Seth, Nicolas, Brailey, Emie, Brooks, Kylee and Kambri to cherish her memory.
- Taylor Randolph, Pallbearer
- Micky Anderson, Pallbearer
- Eric Wellborn, Pallbearer
- Mike Vivaldi, Pallbearer
- Seth Hunt, Pallbearer
- Hunter Vivaldi, Pallbearer
- Nicolas Cantu, Pallbearer
- Wayne Koop, Honorary
- Jerry Browning, Honorary
- Robert Browning, Honorary
- Pat Browning, Honorary
- Carl Browning, Honorary
- William Gavranovic, Honorary
- Charlie Toman, Honorary
- John Minks, Honorary
- Bill Lynch, Honorary
- Lee Young, Honorary
Redeemer Lutheran Church to be used for counseling services offered
504 Duggar St, Edna, Texas 77957
- Viewing Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Billie Rae Koop
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Annie Pearl Browning Leigh
April 10, 2018
You will be greatly missed. Remembering all the fun times we had growing up. Love to all the family!!