Dominga Lara Rodriguez
May 6, 1931 – July 19, 2020
Dominga L. Rodriguez, 89, of Victoria passed away July 19, 2020. She was born May 6, 1931, in Long Mott, TX to Jose and Carmelita Lara. She is survived by her children, Joyce Howard, Samuel Rodriguez (Mary Alice), Diana Muniz, and Irma Mickle (Lester); sister, Andrea Mendez; 10 grandchildren; and 4 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, Joaquin M. Rodriguez; daughter, Imelda Ozuna; and her parents. Graveside services will be held Friday, July 24, 2020 at 10 a.m. at Port Lavaca Cemetery, face masks are required. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Harbor Hospice or the charity of your choice.
- Joaquin M. Rodriguez, Husband (deceased)
- Jose Lara, Father (deceased)
- Carmelita Noriega Lara, Mother (deceased)
- Joyce Howard, Daughter
- Samuel Rodriguez (Mary Alice), Son and Daughter-in-law
- Diana Muniz, Daughter
- Irma Mickle (Lester), Daughter and Son-in-law
- Imelda Ozuna, Daughter (deceased)
- Andrea Mendez, Sister
- Mrs. Rodriguez also leaves behind 10 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
Learn more about the Rodriguez name
5606 North Navarro St. Suite 306 , Victoria, Texas 77904
Friday, July 24, 2020