May 26, 1955 – December 21, 2018
Elvira Gutierrez, 63, of Port Lavaca, passed away on December 21, 2018. Elvira was born in Port Lavaca to Arturo and Francisca Gutierrez on May 26, 1955. She was a member of the Sacred Heart Society.
She is preceded in death by her parents.
Elvira is survived by her brother, Manuel Gutierrez; and sister, Eloisa Navarro.
A visitation will be from 5 - 7PM on Thursday, December 27, 2018, followed by a Rosary at 7PM at Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be held at 9:30AM on Friday, December 28, 2018, at Our Lady of the Gulf Catholic Church with Fr. Scott Hill officiating. Burial will follow at the Port Lavaca Cemetery.
The family of Elvira Gutierrez wishes to extend our sincere thanks to her Sunday night prayer group.
- Arturo Gutierrez, Father
- Francisca Gutierrez, Mother
- Eloisa Navarro, Sister
- Manuel S. Gutierrez, Brother
- Felipe Gutierrez, Active Pallbearer
- Raymond Moreno, Active Pallbearer
- Ambrosio Moreno, Active Pallbearer
- Raul Moreno, Active Pallbearer
- Johnny Ramirez, Active Pallbearer
- Jose Lugo, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, December 27, 2018
- Rosary Thursday, December 27, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, December 28, 2018