Teresa "Terry" L. Touchet
September 24, 1952 – April 11, 2021
Teresa L. Weaver Touchet, 68, of Point Comfort, passed away on Sunday, April 11, 2021, at home in Point Comfort. She was born on September 24, 1952 in Port Lavaca, Texas to Renee Estes Matejicek and the late Archie Weaver.
In addition to her father, Teresa is preceded in death by two sons; Nathan Alan Deckard and Channing Wheeler, and brother; Kenneth Don Weaver.
She is survived by her mother; Renee Estes Matejicek, daughter, Misty (Joseph) Alford, son; Chance (Kingslee) Deckard, sisters; Renee Behrens, Allyson (Scott) Abraham, Darian Barrera, brother; Neal (Lynn) Matejicek, half-brother; Daniel Weaver, step-sisters; Bonnie Weaver and Julie Fox, and step-brother; Doug Mann. Teresa also leaves behind seven grandchildren; Joseph Alford, Hunter Deckard, Nakayla Alford, Madelyne Deckard, Holston Deckard, Haith Deckard, and Holt Deckard, and five great-grandchildren; Ariann Alford, Joel Alford, Jeremy Gonzalez, Xander Gonzalez, and Xandrea Gonzalez, all of whom will cherish her memory.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to help defray the costs of funeral services.
Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.richardsoncolonial.com.
- Archie Weaver, Father (deceased)
- Renee Estes Matejicek, Mother
- Misty (Joseph) Alford, Daughter
- Chance (Kingslee) Deckard, Son
- Nathan Alan Deckard, Son (deceased)
- Channing Wheeler, Son (deceased)
- Renee Behrens, Sister
- Allyson (Scott) Abraham, Sister
- Darian Barrera, Sister
- Bonnie Weaver, Step-Sister
- Julie Fox, Step-Sister
- Kenneth Don Weaver, Brother (deceased)
- Neal (Lynn) Matejicek, Brother
- Doug Mann, Step-Brother
- Daniel Weaver, Half-Brother
- Joseph Alford, Grandchild
- Hunter Deckard, Grandchild
- Nakayla Alford, Grandchild
- Madelyne Deckard, Grandchild
- Holston Deckard, Grandchild
- Haith Deckard, Grandchild
- Holt Deckard, Grandchild
- Ariann Alford, Great Grandchild
- Joel Alford, Great Grandchild
- Jeremy Gonzalez, Great Grandchild
- Xander Gonzalez, Great Grandchild
- Xandrea Gonzalez, Great Grandchild
- Teresa also leaves behind numerous nieces and nephews, all of whom will cherish her memory.
- The Family Requests that donations be made to help defray the costs of Funeral Services
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Teresa "Terry" L. Touchet
April 26, 2021
Just heard about Terry. Very sad for your loss. Want you to know that I pray for God's comfort to be with you at this time. God Bless you all.