Jeanne Davis Jones
October 8, 1926 – July 15, 2018
Jeanne Davis Jones, 91, a lifelong Autauga County resident, passed away Sunday July 15, 2018. Funeral services were held at 10:00 AM at the Autaugaville Methodist Church with Pastors Greg Nobles and Tony Antonelli officiating. Burial followed in Rocky Hill Cemetery.
Mrs. Jones was born on October 8, 1926 in Autaugaville to the late Marion Francis Davis and Sarah Pickett Davis. Other than her parents she was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy Jones Meeks; two sons, Roger Jones and Marion Jones.
She is survived six grandchildren, Mike Meeks and his wife Michelle, Melanie Whetstone and her husband Mike, Melissa Barber and her husband Steve, Kerry Jones, Roger Jones and his wife Jordan, Amanda Steele and her husband Chris; fourteen great grandchildren and five great, great grandchildren.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to Southern Care New Beacon Hospice, 201 Medical Center Drive, Clanton, Alabama 35045.
- Mike and Michelle Meeks, Grandson and wife
- Melanie and Mike Whetstone, Granddaughter and husband
- Melissa and Steve Barber, Granddaughter and husband
- Kerry Jones, Granddaughter
- Roger and Jordan Jones, Grandson and wife
- Amanda and Chris Steele, Grandaughter and her husband
- Fourteen grandchildren and five great grandchildren.
Southern Care New Beacon Hospice
201 Medical Center Drive, Clanton Park , Alabama 35045
- Visitation Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, July 18, 2018