Kitty Sue Allred
October 23, 1940 – March 30, 2018
Kitty Sue Allred, 77, of Prattville, passed away Friday March 30, 2018. A Celebration of Life was held at 11:30 AM Monday April 2nd at Ridout’s Prattville Chapel. Burial followed in Oak Hill Cemetery. Visitation was held Sunday April 1st from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the funeral home.
Mrs. Allred was born on October 23, 1940 in Rockwood, Tennessee to the late John Cofer and Mary Stinnett Cofer. She was retired from Troy University of Montgomery with 27 years of service. Other than her parents she was preceded in death by her husband, William M. Allred and her brother, Glen Cofer.
She is survived by a daughter and son in law, Sharon and Michael Bodenhausen of Gulf Breeze, FL.; a son Jeff Allred of Prattville; five grandchildren, Cole Moody, Kyle Moody and his wife, Toni, Garrett Allred, Mikhail Bodenhausen, Alanna Bodenhausen; five great grandchildren, Morgan, Carson, Allie, Kyson and Krimson Moody; a sister, Iva Shadden of Rockwood, TN.; a longtime friend, Joyce Digmon of Prattville and a host of nieces, nephews, other family members and close friends.
Pallbearers will be Mike Fountain, Terry Moody, Cole Moody, Kyle Moody, Garrett Allred and Mikail Bodenhausen.
- Sharon and Michael Bodenhausen, Daughter and son in law
- Jeff Allred, Son
- Cole Moody, Grandchild
- Kyle (Toni) Moody, Grandchild
- Garrett Allred, Grandchild
- Mikhail Bodenhausen, Grandchild
- Alanna Bodenhausen, Grandchild
- Morgan Moody, Great Grandchild
- Carson Moody, Great Grandchild
- Allie Moody, Great Grandchild
- Kyson Moody, Great Grandchild
- Krimson Moody, Great Grandchild
- Iva Shadden, Sister
- Joyce Digman, Longtime close friend
- and a host of nieces, nephews, other family members and close friends
- Visitation Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Celebration of Life Service Monday, April 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 3, 2018