Mary Louise Eyre
November 21, 1932 – August 21, 2018
Mary Louise Eyre, 85, a longtime former Corcoran, California resident, passed away Tuesday August 21, 2018 at her home in Wewoka, Oklahoma. Funeral services will be held Tuesday August 28th at 2:00 PM at the Alabama National Cemetery at Montevallo with Brother Frank Clem officiating.
Mrs. Eyre was born in Montgomery, Alabama on November 21, 1932 to the late Robert Creighton and Willie Mae Brown. She enjoyed traveling, bowling, playing dominos, cards and board games. Other than her parents she was preceded in death by her husband, Gene Eyre.
She is survived by six daughters and three sons in law, Sharon and Claude Wright, Helen Burkhard, Janet and David Hanks, Donna Gear, Deborah O’Kelly, Gail and Doug Zweigle; a son and daughter in law, Terry and Denise Norris; fourteen grandchildren and a host of great grandchildren, great, great grandchildren nieces, nephews, other relatives and close friends.
- Sharon and Claude Wright, Daughter and son in law
- Claude Wright, Daughter
- Donna Gear, Daughter
- Deborah O'Kelly, Daughter
- Gail and Doug Zweigle, Daughter and son in law
- Janet and David Hanks, Daughter and son in law
- Terry and Denise Norris, Son and daughter in law
- and a host of grandchildren, great, grandchildren, great, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other family members and close friends.
- Funeral Service Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- 4392 Thursday, August 30, 2018