Patricia Ann Yarbrough
April 5, 1950 – August 4, 2018
Patricia Payton Yarbrough, 68, of Prattville, passed away Saturday August 4, 2018. Visitation will be held Friday August 10th from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Ridout’s Prattville Chapel. A Celebration of Life will be held Saturday August 11th at 2:00 PM in the funeral home chapel with the Reverend Brannon Bowman officiating. Burial will follow in the Forest Hills Cemetery, Snowden, Alabama.
Patricia was born on April 5, 1950 to the late Samuel David Payton and Bonnie Ruth Hobbs Payton. Other than her parents she is preceded in death by a niece, Donna Kay Dooley and a brother in law, Garland Dooley. She is survived by her brothers and sister, David E. Payton and his wife, Janice, Cornelia Dooley, Donald L. Payton; nieces and nephews, Kim Payton Bowden and her husband, Tim, and their children. Bethany, Brittany, Colton; Michael David Payton and his wife Wendi and their children Dawson, Hannah and Emily; Payton Dooley, his wife Marla, and their children, Britt and Elizabeth Dooley.
Pallbearers will be Payton Dooley, Britt Dooley, Michael Payton, Dawson Payton, Tim Bowden and Colton Bowden.
- David E. & Janice Payton, Brother & sister-in-law
- Donald L. Payton, Brother
- Cornelia Dooley, Sister
- Nieces & nephews: Kim Payton Bowden,her husband Tim and their children Bethany, Brittany and Colton; Michael David Payton, his wife Wendi and their children Dawson, Hannah and Emily; Payton Dooley, his wife Marla and their children Brit and Elizabeth.
- Visitation Friday, August 10, 2018
- Celebration of Life Saturday, August 11, 2018