Robin C Cox
July 2, 1961 – December 9, 2018
Robin Carol Cox, 57, of Deatsville, Alabama, passed away Sunday December 9, 2018. Visitation will be held from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Tuesday at Ridout’s Prattville Chapel. A Celebration of Life will be held on Wednesday December 12th at 10:00 AM at the funeral home chapel with family and friends sharing remembrances of Robin. Burial will follow in the New Harmony Baptist Church Cemetery.
She was born in Walker County, Alabama on July 2, 1961 to the late John R. “Bill” Null and Helen Rose McDougal Null. Robin worked for many years in the restaurant service field. Other than her parents she was preceded in death by a daughter, Tammy Rose Fidler; a sister, Cathy Seymour and two brothers, Johnny and Jeffery Null.
She is survived by a daughter and son in law, Carrie and Buddy Kromer of Clanton, Alabama; a brother and sister in law, Lynn and Val Null of Gulfport, Mississippi; a sister and brother in law, Deborah and Jerry Updagraff of Ray City, Georgia; two grandsons, Ashton Brown and Matthew “Matt” Kromer and a host of nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Carrie and Buddy Kromer, Daughter and son in law
- Lynn and Val Null, Brother and sister in law
- Deborah and Jerry Updagraff, Sister and brother in law
- Ashton Brown, Grandson
- Matthew "Matt" Kromer, Grandson
- and a host of nieces, nephews, other family members and close friends.
- Visitation Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Celebration of Life Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, December 17, 2018