William Arthur "Ethel" Weathers
June 30, 1957 – December 18, 2018
William Arthur “Ethel” Weathers, 61, a lifelong Chilton County resident, passed away Tuesday, December 18, 2018. Funeral services were held at 10:00 AM Saturday, December 22nd at the Weathers Family Cemetery located on the Weathers' Home place.
Mr. Weathers was born on June 30, 1957 to the late Lemuel McDuffie Weathers and Mary Alice Lang Weathers. He was an experienced carpenter and home builder and was known for his hard work and dedication. He loved and cared for his family and treated his many nieces and nephews as if they were his own children. He will always be remembered for his good nature and willingness to help anyone. Other than his parents he was preceded in death by his brothers, Billy F. Weathers, Geams Kyle Weathers, Hiram Joseph Weathers and Montrol Weathers.
He is survived by his brother and sister in law, John and Carolyn Weathers; a sister, Lois Conley; a sister and brother in law, Mary and Randy Johnston and a host of nieces, nephews, other relatives and close friends.
- John and Carolyn Weathers, Brother and sister in law
- Lois Conely, Sister
- Mary and Randy Johnston, Sister and brother in law
- and a host of nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Visitation Friday, December 21, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, December 22, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, December 24, 2018