December 6, 1938 – December 25, 2018
Antonio Lavigna 80, passed away Tuesday December 25, 2018 in his Reading residence surrounded by his loving family. He is survived by his wife of 54 years, Grace (Peta) Lavigna who were married on October 31, 1964. He was born in Marcedusa Calabria, Italy on December 6, 1938 a son of the late Giuseppe and Emilia (Mazza) Lavigna. Antonio was a lifetime member of Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church and served in the Italian Armed Forces.
He enjoyed coaching and playing soccer. He was employed by Dana Corp as a press operator/hookup for 30 years retiring there and also worked as a Real Estate Investor.
Also surviving is his 2 sons; Joseph Lavigna and Domenico Lavigna, his 2 grandsons; Antonio Lavigna and Domenico Joseph Lavigna, and 2 great granddaughters; Valentina and Sofia, and his brother, Domenico Lavigna.
Prayer services will be Saturday December 29, 2018 at 1130am in Theo C Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St., Reading Burial to follow in Pleasantview Cemetery.
Viewing will be Saturday 930-1130am in the funeral home. www.theocauman.com
- Grace (Peta) Lavigna, Wife
- Joseph Lavigna, Son
- Domenico Lavigna, Son
- Antonio Lavigna, Grandson
- Domenico Joseph Lavigna, Grandson
- Domenico Lavigna, Brother
- Antonio is also survived by his great granddaughters; Valentina and Sofia.
- Viewing Saturday, December 29, 2018
- Prayer Service Saturday, December 29, 2018
- Burial Saturday, December 29, 2018