Concetta M Reynolds
June 3, 1921 – February 1, 2020
Concetta M. (Manzella) Reynolds, 98, passed away peacefully at the Reading Hospital on February 1, 2020.
Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Louis P. and Mary (Distasio) Manzella.
She was a 1938 graduate of Reading High and continued her education at Helen Moore Hoffman Business School where she graduated as valedictorian.
For many years she was co-owner and business manager of her family business, Arrow Beer Distributing.
Concetta was a loving and devoted daughter, wife, mother and aunt.
She was preceded in death by her husband Richard H Reynolds, brother Frank A. Manzella, sister-in law Sylvia (Dastra) Manzella and nephew Louis Manzella, as well as her former husband Phil Zocco.
She is survived by her son Dennis P. Zocco, her niece Sheryl M. Manzella, her grandson Chris Zocco, and two great-grandsons Jacob and Brady Zocco.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday February 6, 2020 at 10am in Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church, 237 Franklin St Reading. Burial to follow in Gethsemane Cemetery. A viewing will be Thursday February 6, 2020 8-9:30am in Theo C. Auman Funeral Home, Reading. www.theocauman.com
- Louis P Manzella, Father (deceased)
- Mary Manzella, Mother (deceased)
- Dennis P Zocco, Son
- Sheryl Manzella, Niece
- Frank Manzella, Brother (deceased)
- Chris Zocco, Grandson
- Jacob Zocco, Great Grandson
- Brady Zocco, Great Grandson
- Louis Manzella, Nephew (deceased)
- Philip Zocco, Husband (deceased)
- Richard Reynolds, Husband (deceased)
- Sylvia Manzella, Sister-in-law (deceased)
- Visitation Thursday, February 6, 2020
- A Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, February 6, 2020
Concetta M Reynolds
February 4, 2020
My condolences to the remaining family of Concetta. She was a kind woman who had a wonderful niece caring for her which, I'm sure, she loved and appreciated with all her heart. Rest in peace, Concetta and when you arrive in heaven say hello to Louie for us.
Nancy and Eddie