Evelyn Mae Ubil
July 7, 1921 – January 6, 2019
Evelyn Mae Ubil, 97, of Shillington passed away Sunday January 6, 2019 in Tower Health Reading Hospital. Her husband John Ubil passed away September 19, 1986. She was born in Birdsboro on June 7, 1921 a daughter of the late S. Earl and S. Anna (Woodward) Hohl. Evelyn was employed by YWCA as a bookkeeper for 25 years retiring in 1984. She was a charter member of CrossWay Church. Evelyn enjoyed playing pinochle and had a lifelong joy of camping with her husband, family, and friends.
She is survived by her 2 daughters; Cynthia L. and her husband Dean Brown of Laureldale, Janet E. and her husband Scott Matlack of Geigertown, 4 grandchildren; Stacey Brown, Fletcher Matlack, Dylan Matlack, Kelsey Matlack, and 4 great grandchildren; Lily, Autumn, Sierrah, and Pearl.
Services will be Saturday January 12, 2019 at 11:30am in Theo C Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St., Reading. Burial to follow in Forest Hills Memorial Park.
Viewing will be Saturday 10:30-11:30am in the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to CrossWay Church, 85 Chateau Dr., Mohnton, PA 19540. www.theocauaman.com
- John Ubil, Husband
- Earl Hohl, Father
- Anna (Woodward) Hohl, Mother
- Cynthia L. Brown, Daughter
- Dean Brown, Son-in-law
- Janet E. Matlack, Daughter
- Scott Matlack, Son-in-law
- Evelyn is also survived by 4 grandchildren; Stacey Brown, Fletcher Matlack, Dylan Matlack, Kelsey Matlack, and 4 great grandchildren; Lily, Autumn, Sierrah, and Pearl.
- Viewing Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Burial Saturday, January 12, 2019
Evelyn Mae Ubil
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY