James "Jim" Joseph Staboleski Sr.
October 26, 1951 – May 16, 2018
James "Jim" Joseph Staboleski, Sr., 66, of Sinking Spring, formerly of N. Front St. for 38 years, passed away suddenly in his home. He was the husband of Linda M. (Loeb) Staboleski.
Born in Reading on October 26, 1951, he was a son of the late Joseph and Evelyn M. (Kemmerer) Staboleski.
Jim was employed with the former Ennis Manufacturing Co. for over 35 years. He started off as a press operator, then maintenance and finally ended as a supervisor. He then worked for RM Palmer Co. for 15 years as a fork lift operator before retiring in 2016.
Jim was a mans man. He was a hard worker and enjoyed building hot rod cars, of which he owned dozens over the years. Jim never needed to hire a handy man as he would take on any task himself; he proudly instilled these morals in his sons. Jim enjoyed spending time with friends, watching shows like Street Outlaws, Gold Rush, Ice Road Truckers and Naked & Afraid, watching drag racing at Maple Grove Raceway and sharing some laughs with family and friends.
In addition to his wife, Linda; Jim is survived by three sons: Charles R. Freyberger or Narvon, James J. Staboleski, Jr. of Sinking Spring and Joseph A. Staboleski of Sinking Spring; a granddaughter, Destiny L. Staboleski of Sinking Spring and a great grandson, Elliott Jordan Zimmerman.
Also surviving is Jim's sister, Jean M. (Staboleski) Englebach and her husband, Paul W. of Kenhorst and her children, David M. Staboleski of Reading, Lisa M. (Staboleski) Reinert and her husband, Richard A. of Kenhorst and Michelle L. Keim of Kenhorst.
Services will be on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 12pm in Theo C. Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St., Reading, PA 19601. A viewing will be in the funeral home on Wednesday from 11 to 12pm. Burial will follow services in Charles Evans Cemetery, Reading.
Fond memories and online condolences may be sent to www.TheoCAuman.com
- Joseph Staboleski, Father
- Evelyn M. Staboleski, Mother
- Linda M. Staboleski, Wife
- Charles R. Freyberger, Son
- James J. Staboleski Jr., Son
- Joseph A. Staboleski, Son
- Destiny L. Staboleski, Granddaughter
- Elliott Jordan Zimmerman, Great Grandson
- Jean M. Engelbach, Sister
- Paul W. Engelbach, Brother-in-law
- David M. Staboleski, Nephew
- Lisa M. Reinert, Niece
- Michelle L. Keim, Niece
- Chuck Staboleski, Casket Bearer
- Jimmy Staboleski, Casket Bearer
- Joey Staboleski, Casket Bearer
- Reggie Hardy, Casket Bearer
- Sebastian Kaniecki, Casket Bearer
- Viewing Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, May 23, 2018