Joseph Nicholas Sarge
December 20, 1952 – November 14, 2018
Joseph Nicholas Sarge 65, of Reading passed away Wednesday November 14, 2018 in Tower Health Reading Hospital. He was born in Reading on December 20, 1952 a son of the late Nicholas Joseph and Mary Carmine (Sorge) Sarge.
Joseph was a 1971 Reading High School graduate and went to Vo-Tech for electronics. Joseph was not a man of many words, but always showed his love, care, and generosity through his actions. If you needed help or anything fixed, he was there in a heartbeat and never expected anything in return.
Surviving is his son Stefano Christopher Sarge and his girlfriend Meghan L Grubb, his half sister Josephine, and his ex-wife Grace Sarge. Joseph was predeceased by his son, Nicholas Joseph Sarge.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday November 21, 2018 at 10am in Holy Rosary RCC, 237 Franklin St., Reading. Burial to follow in Gethsemane Cemetery.
Viewings will be Tuesday November 20, 2018 from 7-9pm and Wednesday 830-930am in Theo C Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St Reading. www.theocauman.com
- Nicholas Joseph Sarge, Father
- Mary Carmine (Sorge) Sarge, Mother
- Stefano Christopher Sarge and his girlfriend Meghan L. Grubb, Son
- Nicholas Joseph Sarge, Son
- Also surviving is Joseph's his half sister Josephine, and his ex-wife Grace Sarge
- Viewing Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- Viewing Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- A Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- Burial Wednesday, November 21, 2018