Lillian Marion Wails
September 6, 1938 – March 10, 2020
Lillian Marion (Grossman) Wails, 81, of Reading, entered eternal life on Tuesday, March 10, 2020. Lillian was born September 6, 1938 in Allentown, to the late George and Dorothy (Biedler) Grossman.
Lillian was a member of South 7th St. Fellowship. She was devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. Lillian spent the majority of her life as the primary care giver for her family and being what she liked to refer to herself as the Domestic Goddess of her castle. She lived her life solely for her family and absolutely treasured spending time with them.
Lillian’s spirit is carried on by; husband, Michael T. Wails, with whom they would have celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on March 17th; son Arnold Hunsberger and his wife Tammy, of Allentown; step son Michael T. Wails and his wife Shannon, of Reading; 2 daughters Darla (Hunsberger) Brown, of Florida; Bonnie (Hunsberger) Motley, of Allentown; 2 step daughters Michele (Wails) Rhoads; Tammy Hassan and her husband Ahmed, of Reading; 2 brothers George Grossman, of Allentown; Lester Grossman, of Whitehall and 2 sisters Georgetta Grossman, of Reading and Debbie Grossman, of Laurys Station. In addition to her parents, 3 brothers Robert, Franklin, Jake and 4 sisters Dorothy, Ester, Loretta and Dorean Grossman greeted Lillian in heaven.
A viewing for Lillian will be held Saturday, March 21, 2020 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM at Theo C. Auman Inc., 247 Penn Street, Reading.Funeral service will commence at 10:30 AM, in the funeral home. A graveside commital will follow at Berks County Memorial Gardens, 201 Evansville Rd, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania 19522.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.TheoCAuman.com for the Wails family.
- George Grossman, Father (deceased)
- Dorothy (Biedler) Grossman, Mother (deceased)
- Dorothy Grossman, Sister (deceased)
- Ester Grossman, Sister (deceased)
- Loretta Grossman, Sister (deceased)
- Dorean Grossman, Sister (deceased)
- Robert Grossman, Brother (deceased)
- Franklin Grossman, Brother (deceased)
- Jake Grossman, Brother (deceased)
- Michael T. Wails, Husband
- Arnold Hunsberger, Son
- Tammy Hunsberger, Daughter-in-law
- Michael T. Wails, Step Son
- Shannon Wails, Step Daughter-in-law
- Darla (Hunsberger) Brown, Daughter
- Bonnie (Hunsberger) Motley, Daughter
- Michele (Wails) Rhoads, Step Daughter
- Tammy Hassan, Step Daughter
- Ahmed Hassan, Step Son-in-law
- George Grossman, Brother
- Lester Grossman, Brother
- Georgetta Grossman, Sister
- Debbie Grossman, Sister
- Lillian also leaves behind 8 grandchildren, 5 step grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren and 4 step great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Viewing Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Graveside Commital Saturday, March 21, 2020