Luis Alberto Caraballo
November 16, 1947 – May 10, 2018
Luis Alberto Caraballo 70, of Reading passed away Thursday May 10, 2018 in Tower Health Reading Hospital surrounded by his loving family. He is survived by his loving wife of 46 years, Librada de Jesus. Luis was born in Puerto Rico on November 16, 1947 a son of the late Mariano Caraballo and Paula S Ramos.
He was a member of Iglesia Casa de Restauracion. In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children; Alberto L Caraballo- De Jesus and his wife Melissa of West Reading, Mynele Caraballo-De Jesus of Temple, Jose A Caraballo and his wife Carmen of FL., Madeline Caraballo and her husband Richardo of Reading, Linda Caraballo of Reading, 5 sisters, 4 brothers, 18 grandchildren, and 1 great granddaughter.
Services will be Tuesday May 15, 2018 at 11am in Theo C Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St Reading. Burial to follow in Charles Evans Cemetery. A viewing will be Monday May 14, 2018 6-8pm and Tuesday 10-11am in the funeral home. www.theocauman.com
- Mariano Caraballo, Father
- Paula S. Ramos, Mother
- Librada De Jesus, Spouse
- Alberto L. Caraballo- De Jesus, Son
- Melissa Caraballo, Daughter-in-law
- Mynele Caraballo- De Jesus, Daughter
- Jose A. Caraballo, Son
- Carmen Caraballo, Daughter-in-law
- Madeline Caraballo and her husband Richardo, Daughter
- Linda Caraballo, Daughter
- Luis is also survived by five sisters, four brothers, eighteen grandchildren, and one great granddaughter.
- Visitation Monday, May 14, 2018
- Visitation Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, May 15, 2018