June 29, 1949 – April 2, 2018
Paulette Martin 68, of Reading went home to be with the Lord on April 2, 2018 in Kutztown Manor.
She was born in Reading on June 29, 1949 a daughter of Dorothy O (Warren) Martin and the late Rev Paul O Martin.
Paulette attended Renewed Vision Christian Center and attended Bennette College in NC pursuing her major in Spanish and French where she was also on the Deans List.
In addition to her mother, also surviving is her son Jermaine L Martin of Sinking Spring, her brother David Martin and his wife Rita of Clearfield, UT., 3 granddaughters; Ciara J Martin, Alexis J Martin, and Sarala I Martin.
Paulette was predeceased by her brother, Thomas Martin. A Celebration of Life Service will be held on Monday April 16, 2018, 10am in Theo C Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St., Reading. www.theocauman.com
- Dorothy O. Martin, Mother
- Rev. Paul O. Martin, Father
- Jermaine L. Martin, Son
- David Martin, Brother
- Rita Martin, Sister-in-law
- Ciara J. Martin, Granddaughter
- Alexis J. Martin, Granddaughter
- Sarala I. Martin, Granddaughter
- Paulette was predeceased by her brother, Thomas Martin.
- A Celebration of Life Service Monday, April 16, 2018