Pearl Amelia Foreman
April 1, 1930 – October 27, 2018
Pearl Amelia (Bright) Foreman, 88, of Reading, passed away peacefully in Manor Care- Laureldale on Saturday, October 27, 2018. Pearl was the devoted wife of Joseph William Foreman, Sr. The couple married in June of 1952. He survives.
Born on April 1, 1930 in Reading, Pearl was a daughter of the late George W. and Anna C. (Souder) Bright. She was employed for 23 years as a candy inspector for Luden's and then later for Hershey's Food Corp. before retiring in 1992.
Pearl was a member of Holy Spirit Lutheran Church in Reading and when she was younger, sang on the choir there. She was a private person but family was important to her.
In addition to her husband, Joseph W. Foreman, Sr., Pearl is survived by her son, Joseph W. Foreman, Jr and his wife, Patricia T. of Erial, NJ; a sister, Violet (Bright) Cucinotta of Reading and two brothers, George W. and James E. Bright.
Pearl is predeceased by three sisters, Ida Bright, Anna (Bright) Fisher and Gertrude Bright.
Services will be Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 11am in Theo C. Auman Funeral Home, 247 Penn St., Reading, PA 19601. A viewing will be in the funeral home on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 from 7 to 9pm and again on Thursday from 10 to 11am. Pearl will be laid to rest in Forest Hills Memorial Park, Reading.
Fond memories and online condolences may be sent to www.TheoCAuman.com
- Joseph William Foreman Sr., Husband
- George W. Bright, Father
- Anna C. (Souder) Bright, Mother
- Joseph W. Foreman Jr., Son
- Patricia T. Foreman, Daughter-in-law
- Ida Bright, Sister
- Anna (Bright) Fisher, Sister
- Gertrude Bright, Sister
- Violet (Bright) Cucinotta, Sister
- George W. Bright, Brother
- James E. Bright, Brother
- Viewing Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Viewing Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Burial Thursday, November 1, 2018