Robert Elwood Manley Sr.
Passed away on March 6, 2020
Robert E. Manley, Sr., 86 of Reading passed away Friday, March 6, 2020 in his residence with his loving daughter Sharon and son in law Stephen by his side.
His wife Rose M. (Ready) Manley passed away on May 22, 2006
Born in Reading, he was a son of the late William L. and Mamie (Mintzer) Manley.
He was an Army Korean War veteran and loved drawing, especially animals.
He was employed for many years with the City of Reading Water Authority until retiring.
In addition to his daughter Sharon and son in law Stephen, he is survived by a daughter Cynthia, wife of Bruce Dubouckey of Ohio and a son Robert E. Manley, Jr. of Minnesota. He is also survived by 6 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren and 2 great great granddaughters. He was predeceased by 3 brothers and one sister.
Services will be held in Theo. C. Auman, Inc. Funeral Home, 247 Penn Street, Reading on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 12:00 pm. Friends and family may view from 11:00-12:00. Interment will follow in Pleasant View Cemetery, Sinking Spring. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Heartland Hospice, 2201 Ridgewood Road, Suite 180, Wyomissing, Pa. 19610.
- Rose M. (Ready) Manley, Wife, passed away on May 22, 2006 (deceased)
- Sharon Emerich, Daughter
- Cynthia Dubouckey, Daughter
- Robert E. Manley, Jr., Son
- Stephen Emerich, Son-in-law
- Bruce Dubockey, Son-in-law
- Margie Manley, Daughter-in-law
- Carl Manley, Brother (deceased)
- Harry Manley, Brother (deceased)
- Bruce Manley, Brother (deceased)
- Arlene Sabation, Sister (deceased)
- Robert is also survived by 6 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren and 2 great great grandaughters
2201 Ridgewood Road Suite 180 , Wyomissing, Pennsylvania 19610
- Viewing Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Funeral Service Thursday, March 12, 2020