January 30, 1947 – February 6, 2019
Gloria Matuszewski, age 72, of Northville, Michigan passed away on Wednesday February 6, 2019. Gloria was born January 30, 1947 to The Late Cassie Matuszewski and The Late Mitchell Matuszewski.
Gloria is survived by her beloved husband, Bernard Steele; dearest daughter Jamie (Paul) Szymanski; dear sister Phyllis (the Late Rick) Cruz and brother Richard (Michele) Matuszewski; sweetest granddaughters Cassie and Cecelia.
A funeral Mass for Gloria will be held Friday, February 15, 2019, in state at 10:00 a.m. with a 10:30 a.m. service, at St. Colette Catholic Church, 17600 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, MI 48152.
Contributions in Gloria's memory may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 US, https://www.stjude.org/.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared in the guest book.
- Bernard Steele, Husband
- Jamie (Paul) Szymanski, Daughter
- Cassie Szymanski, Granddaughter
- Cecelia Szymanski, Granddaughter
- (the late) Cassie and (the late) Mitchell Matuszewski, Parents
- Phyllis (thee late Rick) Cruz, Sister
- Richard (Michele) Matuszewski, Brother
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Funeral In State Friday, February 15, 2019
- Memorial Service Friday, February 15, 2019
Sharon Romaniw (Garbacz)
February 14, 2019
So sorry for your loss. I'm from the old neighborhood and went to school with Gloria. She was fun to be with and will be missed by all.
February 10, 2019
Gloria's sense of humor was evident even as girl. She could make anyone laugh. She and her sister shared a relationship that was so enviable.
February 9, 2019
I had the pleasure of knowing Gloria when I was a young girl. She lovingly accepted me into her family and treated me as her own. She had a heart of gold!