Sarah Ann Koller
October 30, 1951 – July 30, 2018
Sarah Ann Koller 66, passed away Monday July 30, 2018 in her Muhlenberg residence surrounded by her family. She was born in Reading on October 30, 1951 a daughter of the late John L and Susie S (Cotolese) Richuitti.
She was employed by St Mary's School as a secretary for over 20 years.
Surviving is her son Jamie H and his wife Jessica L Koller of Muhlenberg, 2 sisters; Linda J and her husband Jonathan L Gowombeck of Exeter, Karen and her husband Steven Harrity of Reading, her brother Johnny Richuitti of Reading, 5 nieces and nephews.
Sarah was predeceased by her brother Dominic Richuitti.
A Prayer Service will be Saturday August 4, 2018 at 10:30am in Auman's Inc Funeral Home, 390 W Neversink Rd., Reiffton. Burial to follow in Gethsemane Cemetery. A viewing will be Saturday 9:30-10:30am in the funeral home. www.aumansinc.com
- John L. Richuitti, Father
- Susie S. (Cotolese) Richuitti, Mother
- Jamie H. Koller, Son
- Jessica L. Koller, Daughter-in-law
- Linda J. Gowombeck, Sister
- Jonathan L. Gowombeck, Brother-in-law
- Karen Harrity, Sister
- Steven Harrity, Brother-in-law
- Johnny Richuitti, Brother
- She is also survived by 5 nieces and nephews. Sarah was predeceased by her brother, Dominic Richuitti.
- Viewing Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Prayer Service Saturday, August 4, 2018
Sarah Ann Koller
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
Gloria (Bitsy) and Roger Remp
July 31, 2018
Jamie & Jess,
Roger and I will always remember your mom for her smile, beauty and the best baker ever! She was my cousin but really like a sister to me, we will miss her so much! Our thoughts and prayers are with you both..
Bitsy and Roger