February 8, 1930 – January 3, 2019
Marjorie Jean McKinley, age 88, of Riverside, California passed away on Thursday January 3, 2019. Marge as she was affectingly known was born February 8, 1930 in Inglewood, California.
Marge is survived by; daughter Jennifer Jamison; son-in-law Dennis Jamison; daughter Kathleen McKinley; daughter Mary McKinley Poth; son-in-law Mark Poth; daughter Robin McKinley; son Stephen McKinley; daughter-in-law Susan McKinley; and son Paul McKinley. Marge also leaves to cherish her memory eight grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.
A committal service for Marge will be held Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 11:00 am at Riverside National Cemetery, 22495 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, California 92518.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.AchesonandGraham.com for the McKinley family.
- Jennifer Jamison, Daughter
- Dennis Jamison, Son-in-law
- Kathleen McKinley, Daughter
- Mary McKinley-Poth, Daughter
- Mark Poth, Son-in-law
- Robin McKinley, Daughter
- Stephen McKinley, Son
- Susan McKinley, Daughter-in-law
- Paul McKinley, Son
- Mrs. McKinley also leaves to cherish her memory eight grandchildren and five great grandchildren.
- Committal Service Wednesday, January 16, 2019