John Frank Beller
December 12, 1934 – July 11, 2019
John Frank Beller, age 84, passed away in Rogers, AR on Thursday, July 11, 2019. He was born on December 12, 1934 in Coweta, OK to William and Ethel Iva (Riggs) Beller.
He was a Korean War - era USMC veteran, a TV and appliance repair business owner, and a Deacon of the Freewill Baptist churches he attended for 40 years. He loved God, his family and golf.
He is preceded in death by both parents, his wife Buena Beller, brother Kay Beller and sister Faye Emberton.
He is survived by his son John and wife Beth Beller of Coronado, Panama; daughter Jennifer Joy Crow of Jacksonville, FL; brother Charles and wife Gail Beller of Muldrow, OK; 2 sisters Dorothy Rhodes of Muldrow, OK, Fern and husband Starr Real of Muldrow, OK; grandchildren Tyler and Kelsey Crow.
Funeral Service will be held at the Rogers Freewill Baptist Church on Saturday, July 13th, 2019 at 11AM. Burial will be on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 1PM in Fayetteville National Cemetery in Fayetteville, AR.
Arrangements are under the care of Rollins Funeral Home of Rogers. www.RollinsFuneral.com
- Scott Real, Honourary Pallbearer
- Glenn Pickard, Honourary Pallbearer
- David Pickard, Honourary Pallbearer
- Tim Howk, Honourary Pallbearer
- Mike Shepherd, Honourary Pallbearer
- Charlie Beller, Honourary Pallbearer
- Chris Real, Honourary Pallbearer
- Justin Beller, Honourary Pallbearer
- William Beller, Honourary Pallbearer
- Lyndon Emberton, Honourary Pallbearer
- Funeral Service Saturday, July 13, 2019
John Frank Beller
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
July 12, 2019
My thoughts and prayers are with the family. But, in all this sadness you can rejoice cause he is completely healed with his beautiful wife and Heavenly father.