Lavonne Marie Weinheimer
November 11, 1928 – May 6, 2019
LaVonne Weinheimer went home to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Monday, May 6, 2019. She was born in Maloy, Iowa to Charles and Elsie (Winter) Cordell.
LaVonne was the mother of Pamela Kay Crowley and Charlene Glenna Carter (Terry Carter); grandmother to Shean Crowley, Anichia Hutcheson (Sean Cooper), Christine Lockamy (Bryan Lockamy), Garrett Crowley(Donna Crowley), and Jason Carter; she also has 11 beautiful great-grandchildren; Cory Carter (Brittany Carter), Delyn Stirewalt (Megan Stirewalt), Chelsea Carter (Ruben Bowman), Lacie Lockamy, Zackary Cooper, Cali Carter, Chandler Cooper, Khalin Carter, Kaleb Carter, Austin Lockamy and Olivia Hudspeth.
She retired after 25 of service as a Courtroom Clerk at the Orange County California Municipal Court System where she met the love of her life Ralph Russell Weinheimer. The two were married on October 10, 1973 and remained by each other’s side until Ralph's passing on October 15, 2009.
LaVonne was full of life and always greeted anyone she met with a warm smile. Her beautiful green eyes could light up a room. She loved JESUS and wasn’t afraid to share that with people she met. Her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren were the light of her life. She was preceded in death by her father, Charles Cordell; her mother, Elsie Cordell (Winter); and her sister, Inez Cordell. She was loved by many and will be missed by all. Heaven gained a Beautiful Soul.
- Charlene Carter, Daughter
- Pamela Crowley, Daughter
- Terry Carter, Son-in-law
- She also leaves five grandchildren, Anichia Hutcheson (Sean Cooper), Christine Lockamy (Bryan), Shean Crawley, Garrett Crowley (Donna), and Jason Carter; and 11 great-grandchildren, Cory Carter (Brittany Carter), Delyn Stirewalt (Megan Stirewalt), Chelsea Carter (Ruben Bowman), Lacie Lockamy, Zackary Cooper, Cali Carter, Chandler Cooper, Khalin Carter, Kaleb Cater, Austin Lockamy and Olivia Hudspeth.
- Bryan Lockamy, Pallbearer
- Jason Carter, Pallbearer
- Zachary Cooper, pall
- Chandler Cooper, Pallbearer
- Sean Cooper, Pallbearer
- Cory Carter, Pallbearer
- Khalin Carter, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kaleb Carter, Honorary Pallbearer
- Austin Lockamy, Honorary Pallbearer
- Chelsea Carter, Honorary Pallbearer
- Cali Carter, Honorary Pallbearer
- Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN)
- Visitation Friday, May 10, 2019
- Celebration of Life Friday, May 10, 2019
Lavonne Marie Weinheimer
May 23, 2019
LaVonne was one of my favorite patients. I have many memories of seeing her and Ralph over the years. Since I retired 4 years ago I had not seen her for a while, but thought of her often. My prayers are with the family.