Betty Jo (Terry) Barton
December 30, 1956 – March 6, 2019
Betty Jo (Terry) Barton, age 62, passed away on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at her home in Rome, Georgia. Betty Jo was born December 30, 1956 in Adairsville, Georgia to Edna Mae (Brazier) and James Paul Terry.
Betty Jo is survived by her partner Johns Culpeper; sons Jesse Lee Barton and Douglas Joseph Barton; brothers Ellis Arnold Terry, his wife Ann and Joel Jackson Terry, his wife Debbie Morris; sister Faye An Castleberry, her husband Freddie; as well as many nieces and nephews.
Betty Jo was preceded in death by her parents, brother Henry Martin Terry, and sisters Mary Ann (Terry) Reeves and Ida Mae (Spivey) Crawford Cook.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. at Second Avenue United Methodist Church, 801 East Second Avenue, Rome, Georgia 30161.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.Daniels-FuneralHome.com for the Barton family.
- John Culpepper, Partner
- Jesse Lee Barton, Son
- Douglas Joseph Barton, Son
- Edna Mae Terry, Mother
- James Paul Terry, Father
- Ellis Arnold Terry, Brother
- Ann Terry, Sister-in-law
- Joel Jackson Terry, Brother
- Debbie Morris, Sister-in-law
- Glenda Faye An Castleberry, Sister
- Freddie Castleberry, Brother-in-law
- Henry Martin Terry, Brother
- Mary Ann Reeves, Sister
- Ida Mae Crawford Cook, Sister
- Makaila Terry, Niece
- Betty Jo is also survived by many nieces and nephews.
- Memorial Service Saturday, March 16, 2019
IN THE CARE OF