January 15, 1936 – November 6, 2018
Rosemary Rogers, age 82 of Rome, passed away at Fifth Avenue Health Care on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 where the staff lovingly nicknamed her “Rosie”
She was the daughter of the late Joseph E. and Mary J. LeSueur. She was preceded in death by her parents as well as her parents as well as her husband J.W. Rogers and son Johnny Rogers.
Rosemary worked at Northwest Regional Hospital for many years.
Survivors include four children Donald and Michael Rogers, Veronica Liley, Denise Snead; grandchildren April Davis and Crystal Hulsey; great-grandchildren Anthony Lane Baxter, Hayven Baxter, and Journey Rayne Hulsey; sister Wanda Jacobs; and brother Joe LeSueur.
A graveside service will be held Sunday, November 11th at 3:00 p.m. at Beech Creek United Methodist Church, 2972 Alabama Highway in Rome.
Please visit www.daniels-funeralhome.com to share fond memories and condolences with her family.
- Mary John LeSueur, Mother
- Joseph Eldridge LeSueur, Father
- "J.W." John William Rogers, Husband
- Johnny Harry Rogers, Son
- Veronica Ann Liley, Daughter
- Denise Sherry Snead, Daughter
- Donald Russell Rogers, Son
- Michael Shane Rogers, Son
- April Davis, Granddaughter
- Crystal Hulsey, Granddaughter
- Anthony Lane Baxter, Great Grandchild
- Hayven Baxter, Great Grandchild
- Journey Rayne Hulsey, Great Grandchild
- Wanda Jacobs, Sister
- Joe LeSeur, Brother
- Graveside Service Sunday, November 11, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
FROM THE FAMILY
IN THE CARE OF