Jeremy Michael Langlois
June 14, 1992 – March 10, 2021
Jeremy Michael Langlois, age 28, of Eastpointe, Michigan passed away on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Jeremy was born June 14, 1992 in Bullhead City, AZ.
Jeremy is survived by his parents; Leo & Patricia (Cawley) Langlois; siblings Barbara (Luis) Martinez, Kathleen (Rick) Butler & Rick James (Trisha) Telezinski, Joel & Mikeal Lawfer, Austin & Aaron Drissen, Susan Sierra, Stephanie Oechsner, grandmother Connie Paikai, nieces & nephews; Alyssa, Audriana, Xochiquetzal, Samantha, Ryan, Skie, King, Justiss, Melissa, Jazzmyn & Tabitha., great nieces & nephews; Kailey, Destiny, Blake, Travis, Victoria, Brady & Antwon and aunts & uncles; Mark (Sherry) Langlois, Christine (Tony) Calabrese, Lin (Cynthia) Langlois & Diane (Marty) Simpson. Jeremy was preceded in death by his grandfather Joseph Langlois, grandmother Eileen Cawley, and nieces; Sara & Helen.
Jeremy will be missed dearly. He loved his job as a Roofer and enjoyed camping and fishing.
A Memorial Service will be held Friday, March 19, 2021, 5:30 PM at St Mark Lutheran Chruch, 26830 W. Park, Roseville, MI 48066. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.kaul-fh.net for the Langlois family.
- Leo & Patricia (Cawley) Langlois, Parents
- Barbara (Luis) Martinez, Kathleen (Rick) Butler & Rick James (Trisha) Telezinski, Siblings
- Joel & Mikeal Lawfer, Austin & Aaron Drissen, Susan, Sierra & Stephanie Oechsner, Siblings
- Connie Paikai, Grandmother
- Alyssa, Audriana, Xochiquetzal, Samantha, Ryan, Skie, King, Justiss, Melissa, Jazzmyn & Tabitha., Nieces & Nephews
- Kailey, Destiny, Blake, Travis, Victoria, Brady & Antwon, Great Nieces & Nephews
- Mark (Sherry) Langlois, Christine (Tony) Calabrese, Lin (Cynthia) Langlois & Diane (Marty) Simpson, Aunts & Uncles
- Joseph Langlois, Grandfather (deceased)
- Eileen Cawley, Grandmother (deceased)
- Sara & Helen, Nieces (deceased)
Friday, March 19, 2021
Jeremy Michael Langlois
March 19, 2021
I didn’t have a lot of memories with you Jeremy but the few I have I hold dear to my heart. I will cherish them always. You are my brothers best friend and my heart breaks that we’ll never hear that famous “BABY BOYY” from him, knowing that you were on the other end of the line. He’s in Alabama right now..I’m sure his heart is breaking because you were supposed to be on this job with him 💔 Things won’t be the same without you Jeremy. You mean a lot to our family...to my brother. Please watch over him always, I know you will be. Fly high Baby Boy. RIP 💔🥺💔🥺💔
March 17, 2021
My Grandson Derick Bowles best friend. Loved him very much. I just got to see him .We will miss him My memory is seeing them togeter💙💙