John Joseph Belcastro
August 21, 1960 – January 14, 2020
John Joseph Belcastro, age 59, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020 at Ascension Macomb Oakland Hospital-Warren. He was born Aug. 21, 1960 in Detroit, MI. John was a sports enthusiast who could frequently be found bowling or throwing darts with family and friends.
Mr. Belcastro is survived by his wife of 32 years, Karen; brothers Michael (Karen Wagner) Belcastro, David Belcastro and Mark Belcastro; niece Katie Lynn (Anthony) Galena and feline companion Mimi. He was pre-deceased by his parents John & Shirley and nephews Davey and Anthony.
Visitation is Tuesday, Jan 21, 2020 beginning at 3 pm until 8 pm at Kaul Funeral Home, 27830 Gratiot Ave., Roseville (1 block south of Martin Rd). A funeral service will be held Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020 at 11 am in the Funeral Home.
- Karen Belcastro, Wife
- Michael (Karen Wagner) Belcastro, Brother
- David Belcastro, Brother
- Mark Belcastro, Brother
- Katie Lynn (Anthony) Galena, Niece
- Mimi, Feline companion
- He was pre-deceased by his parents John & Shirley and nephews Davey and Anthony.
- Visitation Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Funeral Service Wednesday, January 22, 2020