Kenneth James Carter
November 11, 1967 – January 13, 2020
Kenneth James Carter, age 52, of Detroit, Michigan passed away on Monday January 13, 2020. Kenneth was born November 11, 1967 in Madison Heights, MI. He married Heather Maire Bales, February 27, 2008 in Las Vegas.
Kenneth is survived by his wife, Heather M. Carter; mother JoAnne Ellen Carter and father & mother-in-law Steve & Carol Bales; sister D'anne (Ron) Dzon, sister-in-law Sarah (Mike) Calandrino and sister-in-law Stephanie Bales; nephew Nathan (Allison) Dzon, nephew Tanner Dzon, nephew Christopher Landers, nieces Samantha & Taylor Weese, nephew Thomas Calandrino, niece Alexiea Tolar. Kenneth was preceded in death by; step-father Stan Dzon; grandparents Leo & Marguerite Carter, grandmother Helen Dzon, and uncles Thomas & Jerry.
A visitation for Kenneth will be held Friday, January 17, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Kaul Funeral Home, 27830 Gratiot Ave, Roseville, MI 48066. A burial will occur Saturday, January 18, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM at Forest Lawn Cemetery, 11851 Van Dyke Street, Detroit, MI 48234.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.kaul-fh.net for the Carter family.
- Heather M (Bales) Carter, Wife
- D'anne (Ron) Dzon, Sister
- JoAnne Ellen Carter, Mother
- Nathan (Allison) Dzon, Nephew
- Tanner Dzon, Nephew
- Christopher Landers, Nephew
- Samantha & Taylor Weese, Nieces
- Sarah (Mike) Calandrino, Sister-in-law
- Thomas Calandrino, Nephew
- Alexiea Tolar, Niece
- Steve & Carol Bales, Father & Mother-in-law
- Stephanie Bales, Sister-in-law
- Leo & Marguerite Carter, Grandparents (deceased)
- Stan Dzon, Step-Father (deceased)
- Helen Dzon, Grandmother (deceased)
- Thomas & Jerry, Uncles (deceased)
- Visitation Friday, January 17, 2020
- Burial Saturday, January 18, 2020
Kenneth James Carter
January 17, 2020
Ken was a hell of a guy. He was a smart ass, and he would be the first one to admit it. However, he also had a big heart, especially when it comes to kids. My son called him Uncle Kenny. Anyway, he will be missed. RIP bro!!!