Marie Ann Cusumano
November 19, 1945 – May 6, 2019
Marie Ann (Garavaglia) Cusumano, age 73, of Warren. Died Monday May 6, 2019 at Beaumont Hospital in Grosse Pointe. Marie was born November 19, 1945 in Detroit, MI to the late Angelo & Pearl (Calati) Garavaglia, she later married Anthony J. Cusumano on June 10, 2007 in Harper Woods, he died June 3, 2016. She will be sadly missed by her step-children; Christine (Chuck) Campis, Pamela (Michael) Walligora, Cheryl (Tony) Gadson, Paula (Dave) Lombardo, grandchildren; Amanda, Kwesi, Carissa, Bianca, Brian, Kathy, Debra, Christine, Mary, Jessica, Michael, sister Paula (John) Purpura, and her cousins, aunts and uncles.
Marie loved her family very much and enjoyed spending time with them. She worked at Henry Ford Hospital for 40yrs in the Dietary Department. A Funeral Service will be held 1PM Friday, May 10, 2019 at American Lutheran Church, 38795 Mulberry St., Clinton Township, MI 48036. Visitation will begin at 11AM until the Service begins. Burial in Resurrection Cemetery, Clinton Twp. Arrangements were handled with Kaul Funeral Home-Roseville.
- the late Angelo & Pearl (Calati) Garavaglia, Parents
- the late Anthony J. Cusumano, Husband
- Christine (Chuck) Campis, Step Daughter
- Pamela (Michael) Walligora, Step Daughter
- Cheryl (Tom) Gadson, Step Daughter
- Paula (Dave) Lombardo, Step Daughter
- Amanda, Kwesi, Carissa, Bianca, Brian, Kathy, Debra, Christine, Mary, Jessica & Michael, Grandchildren
- Paula (John) Purpura, Sister
- Also survived by many Cousins, Aunts, & Uncles
- Visitation Friday, May 10, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, May 10, 2019
- Burial Friday, May 10, 2019