Mary Elizabeth Judy
August 6, 1939 – February 22, 2021
Mary Elizabeth (Parenteau) Judy, age 81, of Roseville, Michigan passed away on Monday, February 22, 2021. Mary was born August 6, 1939, in Detroit, to Raymond & Heletha (Howell) Parenteau. She married Dennis Michael Judy, December 12, 1985, in Roseville. He died July 1, 2007.
Mary is survived by her children; Michael (Michelle) Funk, Karen (Funk) Ruffino, Nancy (Al) Funk, Linda Funk, grandchildren; Kristine, Bradley, April, Vincent (Jessica), Josie (Dave), Jennifer (Erin), Rachel, great grandchildren; Nino, Francesca, Enzo, John Paul, Leah, Daniel, Jessica, her sisters; Nora D'Amico and Heletha Domako, sister-in-law Susie Parenteau and several nieces and nephews. Mary was preceded in death by her husband, son Billy Funk; parents and siblings Ellen, John and Basil.
Mary enjoyed the outdoors, being up north and working in her yard. She enjoyed puzzles and being at the Roseville Rec Center with her friend Joe.
A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, March 6, 2021 Instate 10:30AM Mass at 11AM, at Holy Innocents Catholic Church, 26100 Ridgmont, Roseville, MI 48066. Any flowers may be sent to the Funeral home on Friday.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.kaul-fh.net for the Judy family.
- Michael (Michelle) Funk, Karen Ruffino, Nancy (Al ) Funk, Linda Funk, Children
- Kristine, Bradley, April, Vincent (Jessica), Josie (Dave), Jennifer (Erin), Rachel, Grandchildren
- Nino, Francesca, Enzo, John Paul, Leah, Daniel, Jessica, Great Grandchildren
- Nora D'Amico, Heletha Domako, sisters
- Dennis Michael Judy, husband (deceased)
- Raymond & Heletha (Howell) Parenteau, Parents (deceased)
- Billy Funk, Son (deceased)
- Ellen, John, Basil, Siblings (deceased)
10:30 am - 11:00 am
Holy Innocents Catholic Church
Mary Elizabeth Judy
February 27, 2021
You will always be remembered. I will truly miss you dearly. You will stay in my heart and thoughts. I love you!